LOTD 24

5:31 PM




I struggled for a long time with this one. Not because the items weren't amazing- but because I was just.. Unsure of what I was going to do. So far I've had a clear image of what I wanted t do. But there was nothing this weekend. I've been pushing it off and procrastinating since earlier today, and even then I was finding excuses to do something else. But then suddenly, it hit me. I had Shynne pose for me, but then I moved stuff around for a good hour before finally finding the angle and items I wanted in the shot. I'm so very glad I waited~. It came out so much better than I expected, and the items that are out this round are also amazing. I'm in love with this opium pipe right and TV's new hair right now. I've been walking around with the same shit on for a while!


LOTD 23

Head:
Pipe: [CX] 10 Dragon Yan Qiang - Black RARE @TheSeasonsStory
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Fae hair - @C88

Body:
Robe: +HILU+HADAKE KAI @HILU
Lower robe: ::GB:: koshikimono / Kuro @GB

Scene:
[CX] Katana Kanzashi (Blue) @CX
Pillow: [[RH]] CHOUBA -Zabton- @TheSeasonsStory
Tray: [CX] 3 Yan Pan @TheSeasonsStory
Geta: ~Ss~Male Geta <Rikyu> Hana green @SS
House: oyasumi / japanese house / RARE @OYASUMI






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog