LOTD 23

7:48 AM




I was very excited when I got these horns, I love Kintsugi and what it stands for, not to mention that it's beautiful. I was so excited to use these for a blog shot that I ended up bothering the very sweet Blogger Manager for Aii. I also hope Fake Icon releases these earrings in other colors, I really like them! And as you can see below, there's stuff from all over, WLRP to Uber, to the top from Cubic Cherry I got at Lootbox. I know a lot of people complain about there being so many events, but I love it! It means there's always something, somewhere, that I like and enjoy (And want to buy) My poor linden wallet, though...

I also see a lot of people that just take quick shots, and though I've done that with a hair and piercing set, I do honestly believe/want to make entire outfits with items. Why? Because it shows you something you can do, or how it might look with a certain outfit. Hell, it might even provide you with inspiration!

LOTD 23

Head:
Tatt+Horns: + Kintsukuroi Horns & Tattoo + {aii} @WLRP(April)
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Shosuro hair @TV
Septum: BOYS TO THE BONE bee kind septum @DESIGNERDRIVE
Earring: FAKEICON / bedik earring (No Longer available) Fake Icon Flickr
Bindi: Genesis_Lab_Face_Jewelry_Set - GOLD @UBER(March)
Ears: L'Etre Horn mesh ears @L'ETRE
Necklace: MINIMAL - Tysa Necklace Gold @UBER(March)
Hairbase: AITUI TATTOO - Hairbase 2.0 - In Beauty & In Pain  @AITUI

Body:
Tattoo: Ama. : The Grinder : @AMA
Pants+Boots: "Moon_Sha" Tahari pants & Boots Unisex @MOONSHA
Tail: .:Soul:. Tails - Stubby @SOUL
Sword: 6.::GB::Waist sword / Gold @GABRIEL
Top: 03[Cubic Cherry] {Vain} top (TMP) @LOOTBOX
Necklace-spiked: [CX] Skeletal Chain (Gold) @CX

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog