LOTD 32

7:18 AM


LOTD 32

A bit more editing this week, TV's new Unseelie and Seelie set inspired me to remake my character Daedrin, a Lamia. I had a lot of fun creating this avatar, not to mention editing it! I hope you all like this month's rounds as much as I have~!

Head:
Hair:Glam Affair&Tableau Vivant \\ Seelie&Unseelie @FGC
Face applier: Glam Affair&Tableau Vivant \\ Seelie&Unseelie (4) @FGC
Horns: + Fleshy Horns Pack + {aii} @AII
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Medusa Eyes - Gold @INKHEART
Crown: . a i s l i n g . Sumiana -BLACK- @AISLING
Piercing: [CX] Bento Piercing Labret Ring @CX


Body:
Skin: Tableau Vivant // Mort Vivant (Signature) @TV&AG
Nails: ~GD~Iron Men(Claws) - Vista TMP Bento @MP
Swirling Magic(Tinted Black): + Hemomancer + {aii} @AII
Necklace: [CX] Skeletal Chain (Gold) @CX
Choker/Necklace: MINIMAL - Tysa Necklace Gold @MINIMAL
Armor: [The Forge] Arcana Armour (Gold) @THEFORGE
Wrap: ~*Fantasia*~ Nadia Wrap  @MP





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog