LOTD 19

2:47 PM



LOTD 19

I think I spend most of my time on trying to fit the two hairs together. I really liked how TV's Ariana hair looked, but me personally? I was missing the top hair part, so I was looking and digging through my hairs to find something to pair it with. And I found one! I'm so happy about how those two look together. And then Titzuki came out with another new item for Fake Icon, and I'm in love with it, the shirt and the one you tie around your waist! The details are amazing, really good quality and it fits my TMP body really well. So, what are you waiting for?
Shop 'till you drop!

Head:
Facepaint: + War Paint Pack + Paint 3 {aii} @AII
Hair (Top): Tableau Vivant \\  Martin hair @TV
Hair(Sides): Tableau Vivant \\ Ariana Hairpiece @KUSTOM9

Body:
DAPPA - Pharaoh Tattoo  @DAPPA
Shirt and tied shirt: FAKEICON / nopun set  @TRESCHIC(March)
Boots: [[Z:E:N]]MEN'S XBA BOOTS  @ZEN
[monso] My Ripped Jean - Black @MONSO
[The Forge] Chrono Timepiece @THEFORGE

Scene:
Backdrop: /anxiety/ area 51 @ANXIETY





Note: The first picture has been photoshopped.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog