LOTD 17

12:35 PM



LOTD 17

I decided to go with a more fantasy like theme for this shot, as I got the Hirarimai outfit from Sakura Matsuri, I really wanted to take a picture with it. It reminds me of artwork from Heise Jinyao and others that tend to draw in that same style. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can see some of Heise's work here. I love that type of art, the men are beautiful (And more often than not, asian) and just remind me of the type of character I would roleplay myself. So I hope you enjoy the picture as much as I enjoyed making it!


Head:
Nose: Clemmm - nosebleed 7 @CLEMMM
Eyebrows: IDTTY Faces - Deep Eyebrows @IDENTITY
Blindfold: + Tattered Blindfold BLACK + {aii} @AII
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Harukaze @TV

Outfit + Accessories
Suit: +HILU+HIRARIMAI @SAKURA MATSURI(March)
Swords: Astralia - Katana swords Belt @ASTRALIA
Obi: + Red/Silver Ningyo Obi non-rigged + {aii} @AII

Scene:
Gate: xin. torii gate @XIN
Grass: Uber Long Grass Field @MP



Note: The first Image has been photoshopped.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog